News & Events
- SKY VIEW
65/3, Kadamtola, Bashabo
- SKY VIEW
K. BOX TOWER
- SKY VIEW
48, 49, Kakrail
- SKY VIEW
3/2 South Mugda
- SKY VIEW
64/1-3, Satis Sarker Road, Gandaria
Terms & Conditions.
- Applications for allotment of apartment(s) should be made on the prescribed application form duly signed by the applicant along with the Earnest Money. SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. has the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason thereto.
- On acceptance of an application, SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. will issue an allotment letter with specific terms and conditions to the applicant. Bridge Holdings Ltd. and the Allottee will be required to execute an agreement as per the company's prescribed format. The Applicant/Allottee shall then start making payments as per the schedule of payment. Allotments of apartment(s) are made on first come first served basis.
- All payments such as Earnest Money, Installments, additional works & other charges shall be made by Bank Draft/ Pay Order/ Account Payee check(s) in favor of “SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED” for which respective money receipts will be issued. Bangladeshi residing abroad may remit payments by DD or TT or Account Transfer.
- Payment of installments, cost of car park(s) and all other charges are to be made on due dates. SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. may issue reminders to the Allottee but, notwithstanding the issue of reminders, the Allottee must adhere to the schedule of the allotment agreement for all kinds of payment.
- Delay in payments beyond the due date will make the Allottee liable to pay a delay charge of 0.1% per day (max. 2% per month) on the amount of payment delayed. If the payment is delayed beyond 60 days, Bridge Holdings Ltd. shall have the right to cancel the allotment. In such an event the amount paid by the Allottee will be refunded in due time after deducting the Earnest Money.
- Connection fees/charges, security deposits & other incidental expenses to gas, water, sewerage and electric connections are not included in the price of the apartments. SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. will make these payments directly to the authorities concerned on Allottee's account. The Allottee will be billed proportionately on actual costs basis.
- Limited changes in the specifications; Bridge Holdings Ltd. may make design and/or Layout of apartments and other facilities in larger overall interest of the said project or due to unavoidable reasons.
- SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. may cancel an allotment on non-payment of installment in disregard of reminders and after final intimation to Allottee by registered post to the address given in the application form.
- The possession of each apartment shall be handed over to the Allottee on completion and on full payment of installments and other charges & dues, till then the possession will remain with Bridge Holdings Ltd.
- The Allottee will pay VAT, stamp duties, registration fee, documentation charges and any other taxes & expenses likely to be incurred in connection with the Deed of Agreement, Allotment, Registration and Transfer etc. The actual costs incurred shall be charged.
- After taking over of apartment or the project, the Allottee(s) must consult Bridge Holdings Ltd. prior to undertaking any structural or layout changes within the apartment complex. Failure to do so will be at the sole risk of the Allottee(s).
- The construction Schedule for Implementation of the project has been prepared keeping in view both quality and smooth progress of work. Construction period are scheduled to be completed within December, 2010. excluding grace period.
- The completion period of the construction of the project can be affected by unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. like force majored, natural calamities, political disturbances, materials scarcity or price escalation, strikes and changes in the fiscal policy of the state etc. In such case, company reserves the right to reschedule the construction time & payment schedule.
- If for any reason beyond the control of Bridge Holdings Ltd. the implementation of the project “SKY VIEW ” is abandoned, Bridge Holdings Ltd. will refund to the Allottee the Earnest Money and all installments deposited within 180 days from the announcement made to this effect. In this eventually, the Allottee will not be entitled to any claims or damage whatsoever.
- SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. will deliver the allotted apartment to the Allottee as per the scheduled date of handover mentioned in the deed of agreement. In case of delay in the handover of the allotted apartment, the Allottee will be entitled to rental compensation as per market rate to be paid on a monthly basis (compensation amount must be mutually agreed by both parties). The Allottee will be entitled to this compensation only provided he/she has paid all installments payable to the SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. within the due date as mentioned in the Deed of Agreement. Please be noted, said rental compensation would be applicable only provided that such delay in handover of the apartment is not due to the circumstance(s) which is beyond the control of the SKY VIEW FOUNDATION LIMITED. such as natural disasters, political turmoil, unusual rise in the prices of the building materials, delay in getting utility connection from the concerned authority or other force
- The Allottee must undertake to become a member of the owner's association, which will be formed by the owners of the apartments with the view to maintaining the general affairs of the complex for common interest.
Each apartment owner must initially deposit Tk. 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) only to the reserve fund which should be made before handing over apartment(s).